Vehicle Hire Software – Issue Resolved and new features:
Novtel Vehicle Hire Changes
• Added the Additional Daily Hire Item flag to the Add/Edit Vehicle form.
-When this option is selected, all bookings created on this item code will allow you to select a different item code
that this booking should be linked to.
-All Customer And Supplier Invoices, as well as Customer Credit notes, issued on an Additional Daily Hire Item
will be sent through to Pastel using the linked item’s pastel inventory and cost codes
• Changed the reservation save procedure so that any change to the KM In or KM Out values of an Additional Daily Hire
Item reservation is automatically synched back to the linked item’s reservation for the same period.
• Added the search feature next to the KM Out and KM In fields of the Reservation Details form to view the
Additional Daily Hire Item bookings linked to the current booking. If a KM In or KM Out value is used from
one of these linked bookings, that value will be highlighted in blue.
• Added a check that prevents the user from changing a booking status to termed if that booking has
Additional Daily Hire Item bookings linked to it that is not yet termed
• Added a check that prevents the user changing the group status to termed any of the group’s reservations
are linked to Additional Daily Hire Item bookings that are not yet termed
• Fixed a bug on the Reservation Details where the KM Charged value changed, but it did not
update the Additional Cost of the booking
• Fixed a bug where the KM Charged additional cost was not removed from the booking if the KM Charged amount
was changed back to 0 from any previous amount