Property Management Software – Issues resolved and new features:
Novtel Property Changes
• Changed the ‘Non South-African Citizen’ label on the Edit Tenant form to
display the demonym of the country selected under the computer’s Regional Settings -> Location tab.
• From this release, all deposit raised amount changes will be logged as deposit top-ups.
This occurs when a deposit is raised and the amount is changed later.
Both the original amounts and the individual top-up amounts are logged
• Removed the date selectors from the Deposit Statement form and changed it to either ‘Display by Property’
or ‘Display by Property and Tenant’
• Changed the Deposit statement to show the original amount raised and added a section to display
the deposit top-ups that occurred and by which staff member
• Added the Pastel company path to the main grid status bar
• Changed the deposit refund procedure to allow a forfeit amount greater than the deposit paid amount
• Added the Property Code to the header supplier statement/monthly report.
Note: The property code is only displayed in the header if the report is generated for a single reservation, e.g. from the grid.
• If the report is generated from the Reports menu, and so for more than 1 reservation, the property code is not displayed in the header but next to each reservation’s item description
in the detail section.
To enable this feature, you must select the ‘Show Detailed List’ option
• Added the Rental, Levy, or Billing Unit Only definitions to all 3 invoice layouts
• Removed File -> Print screenshot feature
• Removed File -> Export to Excel feature
• Fixed a spelling mistake on the communal bulk charge form
• Fixed a bug on the communal bulk charge form that occurred when you attempt to apply bulk charges with no reservations selected
Novtel Meter Reader Changes
• Updated the Pre-Update, Charge, and Exception reports to show the selected dataset name in the header of the report
Novtel Sage Pay Changes
• Added Novtel Sage Pay for internal testing.