Due to development and testing a few Versions will not be available for download.Also the latest full install wil include this upgrade.The Release notes will include changes made in Ver:6 – 9.
Relations Management Software – Issues resolved and new features:
Countries and cities as location issue for customer
• When adding a new customer and using the locations when selecting some countries then the combo box for the cities was not enabled at first. This issue have been resolved.
• Only users of the administrator group will now be able to delete and edit users.
Creating and editing customers and suppliers
• All the unnecessary spacing at the start in the text fields will be removed to insure the correct results when the advanced search feature is used.
Set status all
• The option to set the status of all the customers in the list will only be allowed and be visible for users of the administrator group.
Adding countries to the database
• No duplicates of the county codes will be allowed when adding additional countries to the database.
• Option to flag the correspondence items have been added.
• Will also have the same levels as the customers and suppliers High, Medium, and Low.
• When flagging a correspondence item the customer will automatically be flagged if not flagged.
• The customer or suppliers flag priority will be set to the highest priority of the correspondence items.
Additional fields for contact people
• Telephone and fax number fields have been added for the additional contact people for the customers and suppliers.
Support for Pastel version 14
The NovPasSDK.dll have been altered to support Pastel 14 and is included in the upgrade.
Flag all correspondence items
• All the correspondence items will now be able to be set with a flag priority.
Customer And Supplier deletion.
• Only users of the administrator group will now be able to delete customers or suppliers.
• When deleting all the suppliers in the list of suppliers resulted in an error it occurred when the last supplier was deleted this issue have been resolved.
Un-flag Customer or Supplier
• If the last correspondence item is unflagged then the user will be asked if the selected customer or supplier should also be unflagged.
Un-flag Correspondence Items
• If the customer or supplier is unflagged al the correspondence items will also be unflagged.
Adding Customer or Supplier
• The spacing in front of all the text field values will be removed when adding a customer or supplier.
Flag Customer, Supplier or Correspondence Item for User
• Option to flag the customers, suppliers or correspondence items for a specific user have been added.
• This feature will only be available for user of the administrator group.
Sort Flagged Correspondence Items
• A button have been add to the main form that when clicked will move all the correspondence items that are flagged to the top.
Sage Pastel Evolution
• Relations will now be able to interface will pastel evolution and can be set up in Setup=>Interface then select Evolution in the combo box.
• A new form will be opened to set up the interface with the database location, username, and password. The Evolution Connection settings will also need to be entered.
Sort Flagged Customers, Suppliers and Correspondence Items
• A button have been add to the main form that when clicked will move all the Customers or Suppliers and correspondence that are flagged to the top of the list with those with the highest priority at the top.
Flagged Note for the Flagged Item
• When a customer, supplier or correspondence item is flagged then an option to add a note for the reason that the item is flagged will be displayed.
• Will be the same as the existing notes but the type will be Flagged Note.
• If an item is flagged then when it is right clicked an option to open the flagged note will be displayed to open the note that was added when the item was flagged.
• The Flagged Note will ensure that the date that the item was flagged will also be recorded.
• When the flagged note is opened all the users that flagged the item can be displayed by clicking on the “Flagged For” button.
Display Flagged Items for User
• If an item is flagged it will only be visible for the user that flagged it of for whom it is flagged.
Issue with Deleting Contact People
• The issue that occurred when deleting contact people for a customer or supplier that deleted a different person than the one selected have been resolved.
Advanced Search for Flagged User
• The advanced search for a flagged user did not display the correct Flagged Note. This issue have been resolved.
Flagged Note for logged in User
• The correct flagged not was not display for the user that is currently logged in it they opened the flagged not for an item flagged for them.
Correspondence icons overlap
• The issue with the flag icons in the correspondence list view that overlapped if the list was full have been resolved.